Here are some quick facts about me....
- I'm 5'1 1/2" tall...I like that extra 1/2 inch!
- I'm a Texan and Hispanic so I do speak 3 languages....English, Spanish, and Tex-Mex...and at times I do have a Texas drawl, and I now permanently have a Minnesota accent.
- I love dogs so now we have a Beagle named Tup. We also have a bird and 3 fish in a saltwater tank.
- I enjoy sewing, cooking, my Cricut cutter, knitting and crocheting, quilting, reading, and tea.
- I'm 12 years younger than my husband.;)
- I weigh and measure all of my meals because otherwise I'd compulsively overeat or under eat.
- I haven't eaten sugar in 7 years, and even though I own a cookie decorating business, I've never tried one of my cookies.
- I'm all about the smells and the bells, but this doesn't mean I'm a superficial person. I believe that aesthetics help to usher us into meditation, contemplation, and is spiritually uplifting when used appropriately.
- I'm big on hospitality. If you ever come to visit, you can be sure of a hot breakfast, clean sheets and towels, possibly your own bathroom, a little chocolate on your pillow before you turn in, and a thank you note for visiting.
Here are some quick facts about us....
- We have 8 children....5 girls and 3 boys.
- We love animals.
- We love beautiful things so we're very tidy and try to keep organized.
- Traveling is a big part of our lives. We travel to see family and to explore new places.
- We love being outside and can't get enough of nature.
- We are foodies and music junkies...all genres appeal to at least someone in this house.
We like getting comments, meeting new readers, and knowing where everyone's from. Stop by and drop us a line. We'd love to get to know you!