Thursday, August 21, 2014

Remodel Update!!!

I'm still trying to work out how to go from posting updates on Facebook with the pictures taken from my phone to posting updates here on my blog.  If I take pictures with my camera, it takes a bit longer to download and edit them.  Taking pics from my phone and immediately uploading them to FB is SO much easier.

I'm all about the quick fix around here so this is as good as I can do....a link to my remodel album on Facebook.  I'm told you don't need a FB account to view the pics.  So here's the link:

Remodel 2014

I also have a second album where I posted updates after Monica painted the entryway and mudroom.  Here's the link for that so you see the colors.  We used James River Gray in the entryway...


And we used Rockport Gray in the mudroom....


Here's the link to the second album I have posted on Facebook....


Thankfully, our siding came in this week so the workers have been putting it up, and it looks great!!!

side of the garage and entry door to garage....We have to put a second coat of paint on that door!

See all that landscaping that needs to be done?....ugh!

The 2 sides of the entryway were finished with siding yesterday.  The color is a perfect match!!!

This is the other side of the garage which was finished today.  The light fixtures on the garage and
entryway have a photo cell so they come on automatically when the sun goes down!  Too cool! More landscaping goes on this side of the house, too....ugh.
Well there you have it.  I'm so excited about the changes.  Yesterday we moved the refrigerator into the mudroom, and today the plumbers were connecting the water and venting to the washer and dryer that will be in the mudroom, too.  I'm also working on the plans for the storage unit with the cabinet maker.  I can't wait until it's all completed, but I have to be patient!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...