Sunday, July 27, 2014

I Have Extremely Limited Time....

but I was able to put together a photo book of Texas Grandma's time here with us.  She stayed for a month!  That was such a gift to all of us, especially me and Elizabeth.  A lot has happened here in the way of our growing baby and the house remodel.  We're almost ready to move into the spaces!!!  More pictures will come in another post.

Anyway, I'm going to try to embed the code for the photo book here so you all can have a little look-see....I hope it works!



Turn your favorite photos into a photo book at Shutterfly.com.

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely way to share your news. What a terrific summer. Loved little Elizabeth's first smile. What a cutie-pie! Thanks for sharing. Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. I'm glad you were able to see the book. I was worried some of my relatives wouldn't be able to see it. Thanks for confirming it works!

      Delete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...