Saturday, May 17, 2014

Weekend Update: Track & Field Day/Piano Recitals

I have to get outside and post more remodel pictures, but tons of baby pressure and contractions have kept me from really getting around the job site to do so.  I did, however, make it to Lucas's track & field day on Friday with Nick.  We stayed for about an hour until I couldn't take sitting on the bleachers anymore!  Here's a picture collage of what we stayed for....


It was a bit chilly, but the sun kept peeking out a few times which made us take off and put on our coats over and over.  I can't believe it's mid-May and we still have brisk weather!  

However, today we saw almost 70 degrees!  The sunny weather is evident in these pictures I took after the kids' piano recitals.  They were happy to be done with another season of piano and so thoroughly enjoyed the refreshments afterward!


Milah, the girls' best friend, was entrusted with the task of hair and nail artist so I had to showcase her work in some of the photos.  I am always so amazed at what she can do with hair!

Loving the Weather,
Grace

2 comments:

  1. Grace - The hair is amazing -- really, really amazing. I keep looking at it to see if I can figure out how she did it. Absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently, the girls' best friend peruses YouTube videos to find cool hair techniques. There was something about a sock rolled into a doughnut, threading a pony tail through it, twisting hair, wrapping it around.....CRAZY!! They even said, "It's pretty easy to do, Mom." Yeah, right!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...