Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Remodel Update: Garage Trusses Are Up!

I finally decided to skip taking my camera out and just take a couple pics with my phone.  It's been so muddy after Monday night's rain that I've been extra careful when leaving the house.  There's also quite a construction zone in the garage and in front of it so we've had plywood bridges to cross from the threshold to the driveway.  Ugh!  It's been pretty tough to navigate.

Meanwhile, I've been feeling extra uncomfortable with baby.  I've also been feeling very tired.  I probably should have gone in for another iron infusion, but the week got away on me with the holiday on Monday.  I've also been alternating sleeping in bed and in my recliner during the night because I'm so uncomfortable.  I usually start out in bed and switch to the recliner around midnight.  I go back to my bed around 3 and get up at 5:45 to start the day.  Sometimes I sleep in until 6:40, but I like to help Paul out with his breakfast and packing his lunch.  So maybe that's why I'm so tired!

Anyway, here are the most recent pics of the remodel.  It's so exciting!!!!  I can see things taking shape, and I get so thrilled with the results.



It's gonna be big, huh!?  I wish I could show y'all pics of a beautiful newborn baby girl, but you'll have to wait for that.  Hopefully, my next post will be more thrilling than garage trusses!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the bag of ice! My post-pregnancy brain totally forgot to bring in the cream cheese and I would have been so sad to not have it for our bagels in the morning!

    How exciting - you have so much anticipation at your house. The new addition and the new baby...so many prayers headed your way. Looking forward to seeing that beautiful little girl of yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather! It was great to see Todd yesterday....quite a surprise! He showed me the photos of the baby he has on his phone. Benjamin is so cute! Enjoy these precious first days. Prayers for all of you & please do keep them coming.:)

      Delete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...