Monday, April 28, 2014

Happy Easter Wrap Up

I was actually in bed sick with stomach flu on Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday so that was a bit of a bummer.  Paul and the kids actually baked the ham for themselves!  I was dreaming in my bed of getting up and preparing lunch for them, but it didn't happen.  I was in pain with contractions and stomach cramps and had a fever.

Paul was off most of last week because he's between trimesters.  We went out to lunch with three of the kids to celebrate Easter Monday.  It was nice the stomach bug was only a 24 hour thing.  We honestly go from the frying pan into the fire around here because I only had a few days of rest before I started working again on putting together Gabe's First Communion Party.  It was a beautiful day!  We had sunny weather, not too cool, and had a blast with just a few guests.


Just a bit more lip gloss before Mass begins!

The only way Paul could tie Gabe's tie was to begin it on himself!








 It was such a special day with family, friends, and most of all The Holy Eucharist.  I love that our parish chooses to have First Holy Communion Mass the weekend after Easter Sunday.  It's a perfect time!  He was so nervous at Mass, but afterward he whispered to me, "I survived!"



God Bless You, Gabriel!
First Holy Communion-
April 26, 2014

2 comments:

  1. Such wonderful pics of Gabe's First Holy Communion. I love the way you decorated, and the food looks good, cupcakes!!! Keep us updated on reno project. This is quite the undertaking - Wow! Be sure to take care of yourself, and don't overdo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathy.:) Trying not to overdo....baby keeps me in check!;)

      Delete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...