Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Science Tuesday

I actually do follow Science Friday on Twitter.  I'm a Science nerd....what can I say?  But today is Tuesday, and Maria had to do a lab.  I had to photograph her because this lab write up has to be turned in to her Science teacher along with a photo of her doing the work.  We did this over lunch.  I kid you not, I was leaning over the table helping her understand taxonomy and getting all excited about it.  Do you know the taxonomy chart from greatest to least?  Huh, huh, huh?  Maria came up with a funny and cute way to remember it....

Do (Domain)
Keep (Kingdom)
Pond (Phylum)
Clean, (Class)
Or (Order)
Froggy (Family)
Gets (Genus)
Sick! (Species)

Isn't that great! OK, so I'm the only one who gets excited about Science stuff.  Here's the photo collage we are submitting...


Have an educational day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...