Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back to School

Lucas and Gabe had their first day back to school yesterday, but of course I forgot my camera.  So I took advantage of Jane's first day - today - to take their pictures along with hers!

Third Grade

Second Grade

Kinder
And I did remember to get a picture of all of them on our Labor Day outing.  It didn't come out exactly the way I wanted, but I still think it's cute....



And here are pics of the girls that I'll mark down as their "back to school" photos!


Fifth Grade

Ninth Grade

Seventh Grade




2 comments:

  1. I think it is wonderful to watch our children grow up. I'm privileged to teach high school English lit and to be there as teens explore who they are. Your children seem so well-grounded and firm in their faith. I pray their year and yours will be exciting and rewarding. Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Julie! Your comment got buried in my Inbox so I apologize for taking so long to reply.:( Wow, an English lit. teacher! Monica is enjoying her English class. So far so good with all the transitions.:)

      Delete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...