Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy, Happy Independence Day!

A small town 4th of July Celebration is probably one of the most special!  I couldn't be more blessed than to spend this day with my Mom, Paul, and 2 of the kids.  Nick and Jane have been so fun this week making us all laugh, being affectionate with kisses and hugs, and giving this Texas trip so sweet and cute.



Of course, I put the kids in the town parade, and made Paul pull them in the wagon.  I was the designated photographer for the event.


The golden girls!



After the parade, we headed to the park for vendors, basketball, lunch, and fun with friends.





 
Happy 4th of July!
 
Let Freedom Ring!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good day, Grace. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It was great to be in my home state and your current residence.:) Viva, Texas!

      Delete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...