Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Good Golly, Miss Molly

What do you do when you're smack dab in the middle of two soccer-sporty older sisters and two soccer-sporty younger brothers?  Well, you learn to love SOCCER!


I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  I can only handle one sport at a time.  Soccer is that sport right now and has been since the end of April.  I don't do sports in tandem because I can barely keep one straight at a time.  So when one pair of soccer cleats is out; they're all out!  Same goes for soccer balls and shin guards.  Well, Miss Molly has learned that soccer is the way of our family for the summer months so she's fallen in line.  And fallen in line she has....we're proud of her!






I actually caved a little and allowed her to take tennis lessons for 2 weeks since she has the legs for it!  What can I say....I'm a pushover, and she looks super cute with her racket.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...