Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Freshly Squeezed

I used to buy fresh, squeezed orange juice for special breakfasts on feast days when the kids were younger.  Now that I have older helpers, a juicer is more economical and makes breakfasts extra nice.  Paul and I found this one, which is the best juicer we've had to date, at a garage sale for $5.00....SCORE!  It rinses easily and is dishwasher safe.  It's also very lightweight so I can put it away when I'm done and not be tempted to leave it sit on the counter top.


Juicer

4 comments:

  1. Hey Grace - Been out of touch for a while and just catching up on your blog. Loved all the great summer pics - Looks like an idyllic summer in Minnesota. Take care:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, there! Summer in MN....not Winter in MN.;) Thanks & take care, too!

      Delete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...