Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Blogger's Challenge: 7 Posts in 7 Days

I saw Jen's challenge announced over at Margaret's and Charlotte's places and thought, "Why would anyone want to hear more from me?"  Then I thought, "This challenge is definitely for me."  When I start thinking thoughts like that, then I know I need a dose of humility and to step out in faith.  After all, I've often thought of this as a service of sorts for ideas, recipes, tips, encouragement, updates, and most of all friendship!  I can't say enough about the psychological help and healing this blog gives me.  I have learned so much through the years with blogging.  So with that, I say.....


bring it on....7 posts in 7 days!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So far so good. Thanks for the head's up about the challenge.;) I love that face, too!

      Delete
  2. Yes Grace, you don't need many words, unless you have much to say; if you try to take pictures of almost everything that goes on, when you have time, at the end of the day you can pick something and just put it up. Or, just relate something you've heard, or a quote - you'll think of something.

    p.s. don't think too hard about it, though - the verification word was plannot! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the verification word....plannot! Thanks for the encouragement.:)

      Delete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...