Sunday, July 28, 2013

7 Posts in 7 Days....Challenge Done!

A challenge to blog everyday was exactly what I needed.  I was able to find content, and I had fun doing it.  The kids and Paul loved seeing all the new posts, and I felt good keeping it all going.  I was a little worried I wouldn't have anything to post for today, but I finally thought of something.

I saw a review and a plug for this full length film produced by Navis Pictures over at Kimberlee's blog....




Kimberlee's beautiful family can be found at Pondered in My Heart.  They went to a public viewing and actually made costumes for the occasion.  They were celebrating a birthday so it was quite appropriate.

My kids loved the film!  I also purchased their DVD, "How to Make a Movie" which my kids also loved.  Now instead of asking to save up his money for an iPod, Lucas wants to purchase a boom mic!


Who knows what these kids will come up with, but I'm so excited to find out.  Meanwhile, I'm recovering from my homeschool book sale.  We sold a lot and are still selling stuff.  Boxes are already coming with our new material.  I can't believe school is right around the corner!  I'm getting ready though.  I've cleaned off the shelves, sorted through old workbooks and papers, created a "to donate" pile, and am pairing things down.  It feels very good!

In other news, Monica threw her hat in the ring for the Minnesota Amateur Talent Contest.  She performed her recital piece in spite of the cold and rainy weather.  She'll know if she advances to the semi-finals by the end of the week.  Don't pray for her to win, though.  She doesn't want to advance!  She's happy just to have the free t-shirt, and of course, Grandma Carol couldn't be prouder - die hard MN State Fair fan that she is!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...