Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Snow Day

It's crazy outside!  It snowed most of the night and is still snowing....lightly, but it still is.  I don't know how many inches we have right now, but it's very light and fluffy.

Come on out.  I'll show you!



See.  I told you we have a Snow Day!


Daddy said you should probably shovel to keep up with the downfall.


And Mom can't help because she's too busy taking pictures of cookies!



She's going to a Lenten Retreat at our parish and was asked to make these cookie favors for all the attendees.  We tried to make them simple and yet beautiful in keeping with the lenten theme.  What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cookies - I guess that group didn't give up cookies for Lent! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, Grace. I can't help think that people receiving these will want to reflect upon the Easter season. Where do you get your cookie cutters from? I have never seen such lovely shapes as yours. Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie! I got this cross cutter from Copper Gifts. Here's a link to their website: http://www.coppergifts.com/

      Delete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...