Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy Feast of St. Nicholas!

Have I ever said that Daddy just rocks? Ok, I have, but this time he REALLY ROCKS! He knows how much I hate fumbling with packaging and getting stumped by packing tape and plastic binders. To make my life a bit easier, he made a special request to St. Nick to deliver my very own Spyderco Delica 4 pocket knife. And it even came in purple! In case you need convincing that Spyderco makes the best knife on the planet here's a little video review from one of Daddy's favorite reviewers for all things gun or knife. Oh, and I hope your shoes were filled with goodies, too!




Demo of the Spyderco
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...