Monday, December 24, 2012

¡Feliz Navidad!

Tamales, Anyone?

The girls and I with the support of Daddy put these little delicacies together.
Thank God for FaceTime and my sister's iPad so we were able to have my Mom walk us through the process!!

Here is a collage of photos from earlier in the day.  We had a craft station set up in the school room downstairs to keep everyone busy downstairs while I prepared everything for making the tamales.  We had a very fun day.  Making tamales is challenging, but with the girls' and my Mom's help it was very doable.  Thanks, Mom!


And in case you're wondering about the stacking Nativity dolls, I found them by clicking here:  Holy Family Nesting Doll Set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...