Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Another Book for the Season

I forgot to let you all know about another cute book that I've been reading to the littler kids before bedtime.  This one I picked up two Christmases ago at one of our local Catholic bookstores at an after Christmas sale.



This is a collection of short stories that Tomie dePaola writes about Christmases throughout his life.  It's a bit different than other books of his we are used to.  It's more a window into his world as he grew up with his family and on through his life.  The illustrations, however, are the same types of illustrations you would be used to seeing in his other books.  Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Grace,

    Thank you for the book recommendation. I have just ordered a copy. We love Tomie dePaola's books!

    I hope your shoulder and back are feeling better soon.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue! I hope you enjoy the book as much as we are.:) My shoulder is feeling a bit better. Blessed Advent to you and a big hug from MN!!:)

      Delete
    2. Grace,

      So good to hear your shoulder is healing! I hope you have an Advent full of blessings too. I love hugs. Thank you!!

      God bless.

      Delete
    3. Grace,

      I wanted to return and tell you our Tomie dePaola book arrived and we love it! I actually ordered two copies, one for my God-daughter. Thank you so much for the recommendation.

      God bless!

      Delete
    4. Great! What a wonderful window into TDP's life. We're love this book.:)

      Delete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...