Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Time Flies

14 Years to be exact!

UPDATE:  Now that it's Thursday, I'll fill you all in on my engagement/wedding ring.  Originally, I had my engagement ring and my simple, beautiful wedding band.  I would wear these together everyday, but I always had a fear that I would lose the band.  Paul and I talked about fusing the two together to make a heftier ring that I wouldn't lose.  We never really got around to doing it until our 10 year Anniversary.  When we met with our jeweler, he suggested adding a second band to balance the engagement ring.  I agreed that it did look better like that so we bought another band, and the jeweler fused the 3 rings together.  Another thing that happened was that I went down a couple ring sizes.  With my weight loss over the years, my rings were in danger of slipping off my finger.  So when the jeweler fused the rings, he also resized the originals.  So there you have it!  BTW if you're looking for a very good jeweler I highly recommend ours....Mark Anderson in Lakeville, MN.  He works independently, has access to exceptional diamonds, and years of experience.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa.:) It was a nice day for us.

      Delete
  2. Congrats!!! Wow, what a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathy.....also, I'll let Maria known you think so.:)

      Delete
  3. Happy Anniversary! May God bless you both with many more years together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather....and good luck with all that bread. One thing you might try is crumbling it up to make breadcrumbs for use for breading pork chops or chicken or even using to make meatloaf or meatballs. Just dry out the bread/buns/ rolls, toss them in a food processor, and store in an airtight container. Good Luck!:)

      Delete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...