- Jane being discharged by Dr. Dahl, her orthopedist, because her legs are straightening and she's steadily grown over the last year,
- Jane being discharged by Dr. Abuzzahab, her endocrinologist, because her growth has been steady making it possible to forego the growth hormone injections for 2 more years,
- Grandpa Ben being here for one more day even though he suffers daily with chest pain and ongoing heart failure....everyday is a gift for him and he is a gift to us!
- My youngest brother not having to have back surgery for the time being and getting substantial relief from pain due to a herniated disc,
- Having our van back after a small fender bender which caused many split shift Masses because we couldn't all fit in the loaner car:(
- For getting to go to 2 retreats this year!
- For getting answers to High School questions for Monica after 2 months of agonizing over it all,
- For getting a very clear mission as a Catholic in a world and nation hostile to the Gospel's message
- For a strong marriage and healthy and happy children
- For the vocations to be a wife and mother
Thank you all for any prayers you said for our family. I've been very quiet over here over the past few months. I've been too busy living each moment and haven't taken time to catalog everything we've said or done. It's been a real change from what I was used to, but I've welcomed that change and actually enjoyed living it.
God Bless You All On Thanksgiving Day!