Saturday, March 24, 2012

Little Boy Love

Today the Church will claim another little soul for Christ.  We are so excited to have been asked to be the godparents of this little darling.  He's adorable...I've seen him and rubbed his little cheek!

I've gone nuts making things for this little guy.  Remember this little sweater?



Well, I also made these sweet cookies for today's celebration.


Here they are just a little closer up.  Can you smell the buttery goodness?



These two gals helped me pull it off.  After all their practice it has surely paid off.  Thankfully!




I picked up a set of musical note cutters that they practiced on before the big job.  I'm glad they share my love for cookie decorating.  It surely comes in handy when you have a deadline!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, MM. It was a beautiful baptism and a fun celebration.:)

      Delete
  2. The cookies are great! So nice to have helpers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, having able-bodied helpers is very nice. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Seeing these pictures now have all new meaning to me, now that I have been the recipient of such talent and goodness!!! The cookies look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathy. I received your sweet note and the pics of your son in my e-mail box. Thanks for sending those. I was so touched as was my husband. He's proud of our work. It's nice to have others appreciate it, too!;)

      Delete
  4. I so enjoy seeing your cookie designs - your girls are learning something great! The sweater is awfully cute, too. Baby sweaters are nice - they don't take long; you get the gratification pretty quick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need that quick gratification since I'm such an instant gratification person.;) Thanks for the nice comments. I'm glad the girls are enjoying cookie decorating. You should see our upcoming challenge in my most recent post. Even more cookie awesomeness is coming up!:)

      Delete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...