Thursday, January 12, 2012

Because I Seem to Forget Everything

I am sitting here not having showered yet looking ahead to the busy day that awaits us.  I wanted to quickly jot down a few things I want to come back to, but I don't want to forget them.  So here they are....

  • You should go see Rosie's post at Like Mother, Like Daughter...bring your Kleenex.
  • Chesterton Academy open house review
  • Showing the pictures we took at the wedding we attended over New Year's
  • our new hamster, Pepper
  • weight and food and active preteens and the questions they ask
  • what we're knitting and reading
  • looking ahead to Lent.  You know it will be here before we know it!
Meanwhile, I leave you all with this....

Cookies I'm thinking about making for Maria's upcoming birthday party.
Can you guess which sport the girls have been playing this season?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Grace, Be sure to tell the girls to keep playing and practicing. My niece just went off to college (University of West Florida) and is playing b-ball and loving every minute! The cookies look terrific - Be sure to take pics to share. You have a definite talent when it comes to decorating cookies - Your Christmas cookies looked wonderful! Have a wonderful Friday ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cathy. You're so sweet.:) I love decorating cookies, but I don't always get the time to do more of it. The girls are liking b-ball, but I think one of them won't do it again next year. I bribed her with a b-ball birthday party if she would stick it out for the season. She's just doing it so she and her friends can watch bits of The Mighty Macs!;)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...