Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Us!

I'm having a whirlwind Cyber Monday because some compulsive shopper of things she really doesn't need stayed up very late trying to get a deal!  When I finally crawled into bed, I found a very cute card waiting for me.  It said something to this effect...


Expect no less from the man who has given me the following:



I think he's the best, cutest, smartest, funniest, coolest guy in the world.  Of course, anyone connected to me has got to be all. of. those. things!!:)  Just ask my sisters.

Anyhoo, today's our 13th Anniversary.  Here we are so young & dumb....


We never expected that this would happen to us...

Pregnant with Nick - Christmas 2009

So here we are....can you tell I just love taking pics with this guy?





Happy 13th Anniversary!  I love you, Paul.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family - How blessed you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Cathy.:) Yes, truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, I am not sure how I ended up at your blog but found it a month or so ago and have been enjoying stopping in to visit. Wishing you and yours a blessed Advent and Christmas season :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to have you here.:) It's been a fun blog to keep up for our family. Thanks again & Advent & Christmas blessings to you & yours as well!;)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...