Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Yarn Along: Nick's Hat

Here's a peek at a hat I started knitting for Nick to match his little green mittens.  It's working up very quickly.  Love that!  The temps are going to dip in the next few days so I need to get moving on this little project.  Do you see that possible snow shower on Thursday?  Yikes!
TonightOct 25Wed26Thu27Fri28Sat29
CloudyCloudyAM Snow ShowersPartly CloudyMostly Sunny
CloudyCloudyAM Snow ShowersPartly CloudyMostly Sunny
--High52°High52°High48°High51°High
37°Low34°Low36°Low30°Low37°Low
Chance of Precip:
20%
Chance of Rain:
20%
Chance of Snow:
30%
Chance of Rain:
10%
Chance of Rain:
10%
Click for more weather info
I took the pattern from here.  It will have earflaps and a "nubbin" at the top.  I may have to work some purple striping into it because I don't have another ball of yarn of this color.  I only bought one skein.  Rats!  I also started to read Holling C. Holling's book Paddle to the Sea to the kids.  They love read-alouds, and I'm getting better at reading and knitting at the same time.  Score!


See more Yarny Creations over at Ginny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...