Sunday, June 26, 2011

Soccer 2011

Daddy has been coaching a U8 team for Molly and Lucas.  He knew it was time to pay his dues and volunteer as a coach.  It's been okay with an older youngest baby.  Monica on the other hand has been on a traveling team since May.  Here are a few of my past posts on soccer...

Soccer 2007
Soccer 2007
Soccer 2008
Soccer 2010
Soccer 2011

I can't believe she is now on a traveling team after playing for 6 years!  She's growing up so fast!  She was invited to participate in a soccer tournament this weekend with the other SAV Husky team.  She loved getting the feel of other Minnesota teams and how aggressive they can be.  It was quite the experience for me.  I've never considered myself a soccer mom.  I don't have a soccer decal on my van nor do I have a soccer mom t-shirt.  I don't live for the games.  I'm actually lucky to get to any of them!  Well, here's Monica on the field. She really loves the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...