Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

round button chicken

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

Pretty


Jane turned 3 on Saturday.  Happy Birthday, Jane Jane!

A Flower Fairy Garden Cake
If Charlotte is reading this, yes, those mushrooms were inspired by you.  I can't remember when you posted that so I can't link back to you.:(

Happy...

that these chairs are getting reupholstered after 12 years!

Before
After

Funny

Nicholas trying to catch the fish through the glass at the MN Zoo Aquarium

Nicholas doing the Mango Tango after climbing on a chair in the kitchen!

Real

Having a real fun time with friends at the Land O' Lakes Farm Exhibit - MN Zoo
See more Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real Moments at Like Mother, Like Daughter by clicking on the button at the top.:)  And, I seem to have lost comments from the last two posts.  I disabled my Intense Debate widget so you can comment, if you want to, through the regular comments button from Blogger.  Sorry for the inconvenience.:(  I hate to discourage anyone from commenting.  I really appreciate all the support and comment love.  It sure helps a gal keep plugging along in her vocation...thanks, friends!:)











No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...