Thursday, May 19, 2011

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}

round button chicken

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~



{pretty}



New ground cover for the shady plot in the backyard under the Ash tree.


Two new Northern Lights Azalea shrubs for the front yard.  This will be a BIG project!

{happy}



Meet the two newest additions to our family, Itty and Bitty!


Monica and Jane before a soccer practice

And this makes for a very happy Mommy!



{funny}

That the girl who hates to study using flashcards...


decided she needed to make flashcards to learn the German Alphabet!



{real}



That really is Daddy's Middle School Biology kit retrieved from his parent's attic!

Click on the button at the top of this post to see more Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real Moments over at Like Mother, Like Daughter!

5 comments:

  1. i'm new to your blog. i look forward to getting to know you better here and on the US loop.

    pax Christi - lena

    p.s. love the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lena. I think I've browsed around your blog before...probably while blog hopping!:) Thanks for the encouragement...we can all use a little moral support.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace, I replied to your message on the unschooling forum, but I thought I'd also comment here as I have written a couple of posts about our homeschool experience which may be worth sharing(?) (the link is http://creatingwithwisdom.blogspot.com/)
    God bless, Vicky:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Grace, I couldn't see how to comment on your latest post so stopped at this one instead. I'm a bit hopeless in these matters! I just love your description of homeschooling, how you tend your little garden. Wow! That is such a beautiful and appropriate image. btw, I followed the link from the UC forum. I've read Suzie's books too and love them. I've just started a new unschooling blog Stories of an Unschooling Family. Perhaps we can share experiences?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you both, Vicky & Sue. I will post more of a response over at the UC yahoo group. I really do appreciate the support...you can't imagine how much!:)

    Blessings, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...