Monday, May 2, 2011

Divine Mercy Sunday...And Catching Up On Easter

We arrived at our home late last evening, but I was determined to make Sunday special since we had missed our family version of Easter celebrating.



I quickly cleaned off the dining room table, spread out our pink tablecloth and spring-green runner, dug up the easter plates, and other decorations, set up the Resurrection set I ordered for the kids, and set out the pysanky books and kit.  Phew!  I'm so glad this week is "P" week so we can celebrate our belated Pasch Octave activities all.week.long!!  I'm so excited.  I still have to run over and tape up our Garden of the Good Shepherd calendar.

BTW...it was cute to see what the kids missed most of all over the course of the trip.  Here are a few pics of what they raced to when we got home...

The boys ran to their Play Mobile set,


Monica and Maria ran to the piano,


and Nicholas just plain ran around all over the place!


We sleepily made it to 11:15AM Mass this morning.  During the Mass I was reminded of a special Divine Mercy Sunday we had last year...one I'll never forget!











No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...