Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

We don't typically celebrate Cinco de Mayo.  After all, it's only the Independence Day for one city, Puebla, and not the whole country of Mexico.  That day would be September 16th.  Oh, well...I was inspired by a post over at Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle...she's fascinating btw, and I'm smitten with her creativity and skill at cookie decorating.  So I tried a few little treats of my own.  This has Sugarbelle and Friends written all over it.

All the fixings to make guacamole and the chips!

And in case you're wondering how I made the cookie chips, here you go.



Felicidades!

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented, Grace! The cookies have me craving some guacomole and chips! We're "celebrating" Cinco de Mayo by getting take and bake pizza - their taco pizza is on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy that taco pizza.;) Ole!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...