Monday, April 11, 2011

My Brain is Fried

Daddy's back...thank God!  Single parenting is definitely over-rated.  I've had so much interrupted time and sleep that my brain may not make it through the rest of the day.  This is all I could come up with to post, and I really only did it because I desperately need to procrastinate from what I really need to be doing...feeding family, looking over work, running to Costco...and the list goes on and on.  Anyway, I thought you might like to see what I'm surrounded by.  Ok, well I was until I moved because the herd came in for dinner.  Here you go....



My brain will be better tomorrow...I promise.  I call it the Mid-Lent Fry.  This is otherwise known as the "I need 60 or 70 degree weather, a good night of sleep, and a load of Diet Pepsi!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...