Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nat'l Pig Day...An Update

In case any of you are wondering what the hubbub is all about, you can learn more here.  IHOP also has their annual national pancake day today which I didn't know about.  I was so thrilled, however, when I remembered I had picked up a cute pig-shaped pancake pan at Marshall's a while back.  Gabe is the real reason we celebrate this.  Ever since he was a wee baby, I thought his cute pink skin and blonde eyebrows reminded me of a sweet, pink pig.  I affectionately call him, "My sweet pink pig," "my pink pigger," or "piggy junior."  He never tires of it, thankfully!

A platter packed with piggy pancakes!

Enjoying his grub.
And this has got to be my favorite pic of him...






2 comments:

  1. Me, too! That was taken 2 Christmases ago for the kids Nativity play. He was supposed to be a donkey, but he was adamant he wanted to be a pig!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...