Thursday, March 3, 2011

Along the Alphabet Path: G Week

Last week we had a lot of fun with the letter G!


G is for Sts. George, Genevieve, and Gregory, growing gardens, and playing Games 

Books we Read

Flower Garden
In My Garden
Grandpa Bo
Paul Galdone Books:  Gingerbread Man, The Teeny Tiny Woman, The Three Little Pigs, The Little Red Hen, etc.
A Good Day



Activities

Make a Paper Garden
Letter G Formation
Letter G Stamping Work
Eric Carle Wooden Puzzles:  Giraffe



Grow Kits
Daddy picked these up in the $1 section at Target!



Snacks

Rold Gold Pretzels, Grapes, Gouda Cheese, and Ginger Cookies





We also played Games!

Chess
MasterMind

On another note, I just saw a book being promoted through our Catholic homeschool coop.  Have you seen or heard of this?  I'm anxious to know more about it.  Let me know if you have.;)


Hope you're having a great week!








3 comments:

  1. I like the new header on your blog - very cool! Looks like you are all enjoying your journey through the alphabet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I've wondered about that book. Looking forward to any comments about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll try to pick up that book soon just to check it out. We are loving the ALPHABET.;)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...