Wednesday, March 30, 2011

10 Facts About My Better Half & Me

Joining Hallie over at her place, Betty Beguiles, here are 10 Facts About Daddy & Me.


1.
He interviewed me for a research job back in Texas. (It was hard to keep focused once I realized he wasn't wearing a wedding ring.)

2.
I truly fell in love with him after he did a brake job on my car.

3.
He proposed to me on the Feast of Pentecost.

4.
He bought me my first and only pair of boots in Muleshoe at Joe's Boot Shop.

5.
He LOVES when I make him a salad.

6.
He left me at the hospital with my doula when I was having our fifth baby to make it to Warner's Stellian to purchase our SS Refrigerator.  He didn't want to miss the sale, and he knew I wanted it delivered by the time I got home from the hospital.  He did make it back in time for the birth.:)

7.
We have an age difference of twelve years.

8.
I get the same sweet, little heart on all of the cards he gives me.:)


9.
I love to leave him random notes or a special treat in his lunch bag.

10.
He usually makes me a cup of tea in the evening.

BTW...this was so fun to go down Memory Lane and think of Daddy right in the middle of my day.  I'll have to post another time about the awesome trip he'll be taking next week.  Here's a little sneak peek...





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...