I love using Ical and syncing it with my I-touch. I don't use a paper calendar anymore and now have a "to-do" list App so I don't have little notes that I misplace. I have all my favorite music downloaded on the I-touch with a few things for the kids, too.
These are my favorite Apps:
- To-Do List (I purchased this one)
- Groovy Grader (free)
- Universalis (lists all the feast days for the year - free)
- Fertility Friend (free)
The kids favorite Apps are:
- Bob Books
- Unblock Me
- Weather and Clock to see what time or weather it is in different parts of the world!
Yesterday, I downloaded children's music that I was missing. We had our CD's stolen 4 years ago and lost a lot of our favorite music.:( Here's what I downloaded....I'm so excited!
- Raffi (various...including Tingalayo, The Gorilla Song, Bananaphone, Baby Beluga)
- Country Goes Raffi (a lot of our favorite songs with a bit of a kick and some steel-pedal guitar!!)
- Geography Songs
- States & Capitals Songs
I have yet to purchase our favorite songs from Riders in the Sky Saddle Pals. We've seen these guys twice at the State Fair. They're so funny, great musicians, and love kids!