Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dia de Los Reyes Magos

The kids woke up this morning, came down to breakfast, and wondered why I was rushing out so quickly.  I had to run over to the local Mexican bakery to pick up our "rosca."  When I walked in with the box, they were so surprised and excited that today is the day of the Kings!  In Mexican culture Epiphany is celebrated today after the twelve days of Christmas.  We also celebrated on Sunday, but I couldn't forget today.  Here's a pic of a very eager and happy boy.



The kids remembered they had one more gift to open so they did that after prayer time.  Thank God for one of the Godmothers because I caved and gave the kids the gift of the 3 Kings on Sunday!

Happy Feast Day!

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...