Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, Turkey!

I just love remembering times Mr. Widner, my 7th grade science teacher, would yell at the boys in my class and call them, "Turkey!"  He would then throw an eraser from his desk and bean them on the head.  It was great!  Mr. Widner passed away two years ago, but I remember him fondly.  He thought I was cute and was very nice to me.:)  This year I have two squirrely boys of my own that I yell at quite frequently, and I do have an eraser that I can use to bean them on the head!  I'm so thankful for all the monkeys in my house and they're crazy father.  I am truly blessed to have so much support from family and friends.  Here's wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

Getting ready for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...