Saturday, November 13, 2010

Git 'er Done...Yee Hoo!!

Aside from the normal, everyday stuff that needs to be done (i.e. changing diapers, nursing, feeding several people, feeding myself, waking, sleeping, etc.) we decided to get a few extra things done.  Here's a short list:

  • get pictures developed at Costco...Thank God for 2 coupons for 100 free photos each.  Score!!
  • get memorabilia archived in a scrapbook...another, Score!!
  • get family room furniture moved to the room/office downstairs...thank God for friends & brothers:)
  • get rid of giant desk in room/office downstairs....damn that thing was huge and heavy!
  • find all the hats, mittens, snow boots and pants; clear out the entryway; locate hot cocoa packets...did I mention I hate winter?
  • shovel 7 inches of heavy, wet, cardiac snow!
  • pour oneself a classic Manhattan...that was Daddy...a much deserved Manhattan.  I, on the other hand, had a weighed and measured bowl of cereal.:)





2 comments:

  1. Looks like I should have done a Saturday Successes for you to link to! Mine would have been pretty boring though ... tribunal work, tribunal work, AND ... MORE TRIBUNAL WORK! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of you & your Saturday Successes as I was writing that.;) Sorry about all the work, but I know you love it. I think I owe you an e-mail...will need to get that done later this week.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...