- get pictures developed at Costco...Thank God for 2 coupons for 100 free photos each. Score!!
- get memorabilia archived in a scrapbook...another, Score!!
- get family room furniture moved to the room/office downstairs...thank God for friends & brothers:)
- get rid of giant desk in room/office downstairs....damn that thing was huge and heavy!
- find all the hats, mittens, snow boots and pants; clear out the entryway; locate hot cocoa packets...did I mention I hate winter?
- shovel 7 inches of heavy, wet, cardiac snow!
- pour oneself a classic Manhattan...that was Daddy...a much deserved Manhattan. I, on the other hand, had a weighed and measured bowl of cereal.:)
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Git 'er Done...Yee Hoo!!
Aside from the normal, everyday stuff that needs to be done (i.e. changing diapers, nursing, feeding several people, feeding myself, waking, sleeping, etc.) we decided to get a few extra things done. Here's a short list: