Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's Too Late, but...

I wanted to put credit where credit is due.  I took a peek at a friend's blog over at her place, Hidden Fern.  I like the way she has organized her blogs so I decided to do the same here.  I need an organized mind so this is my feeble attempt at getting that.  My blog is really for myself...selfish, I know!  So, I have 3 blog groups now....home based education favorites, my blog favorite "favorites," and my friends' blogs.  This will help me keep up with who I want to and not have to run all over heck trying to do that!  I'm happy to say the least.  Now to find childcare in either Paris or Rome.  Daddy wants to have an international date night!!:)



Ciao for now,
Grace

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're very kind. I was just looking at my blog and thinking, "Do I have too many blogs listed?" hahaha
    Love reading all of your posts! They get me motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, hee! My blog posts get me motivated to sleep!:) Hope all is well with you. Love your two little cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be able to help with Rome childcare -- I know the new University of Mary Rome campus director and also the resident life coordinator. Both are great with my kids. I would trust both of them, and also any students they would recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Michelle! That would be great! I'd love to have names. You can email me at home and I'll take it from there. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...