Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hook 'Em Horns

When I was young I wanted to graduate from high school and go to the University of Texas-Austin.  It wasn't the colors, the city, or the fans.  I wanted to go because I'd heard about the school ever since I was in second grade.  I posted this a couple years ago.  Daddy loves this school.  He even subscribed to their college football store's online catalog.  I secretly wish I'd gone there to justify purchasing this:


or could justify putting this on our van...

But since I didn't go to UT Austin, I'll just have to settle for this...



That's right!  My little longhorn sucks his two middle fingers extremely indicative of his future.  This will be my non-classically educated, football playing, beer guzzling, pickup owning, Longhorn son!!  Woo Woo...I'm gonna get that mailbox cover and car deco. yet!  Yee Haa!

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahaha! That's hilarious--and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! I can't believe how big he's getting. Drop me a line about our families getting together...maybe next weekend?

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...