Friday, June 4, 2010

Stuck

I'm at that point.  The point where I can't move, I'm afraid to, and I have to.  It's hard being a parent for this reason.  It would be easier to just sit still, not do the research, not make a decision, stay in my comfort zone.  However, so many little people and one other big person depend on my ability to get off my duff and get "unstuck."  I do thank God for my faith which compels me to move forward, to put my trust in Him, and not be afraid.   Funny...this link appeared in my inbox from Daddy!  What am I talking about?  I can't really say much now, but you'll be hearing about it sooner or later.  Like any major decision, it's going to take a lot of prayer, time, and patience with myself and those around me.  All I ask is that you keep us all in prayer.  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your special intention. Will add this to my St. Jude novena. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jenny! I'll be adding Little Man to our prayer board...more on this later.;)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...