Thursday, June 24, 2010

Getting a Face-Lift

I decided to try Blogger's new design option.  It's quite exciting with a lot of background options to choose from.  I was happy to leave my Shabby Blogs template behind.  I like to stick to one thing (Blogger) and not mix up too much HTML coding all together.

As far as what's up around here, here's a listing....

  • lots of running around with sports, theater, and piano is starting up again
  • Nick turned 4 months today...where has the time gone
  • I'm feeling better after killer migraines two days in a row...no fun!
  • A travel surprise may be in the works...more on this later
Nighty night, and I leave you all with this beautiful pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...