Thursday, March 11, 2010

Taco-licious!


Daddy sent me this awesome link on the taco industry in Austin, TX. Of course, I'm usually pining away for the south this time of year so this comes at a good time...to make my mouth water & think up new business ventures. Maybe I should ditch You Smart Cookie & start a taco business. That's right...fresh, homemade Texas goodness. Heck, I make these on a rare morning for the crew, and they gobble them right up! And, of course, I always wrap them in foil because....that's the way you do it! Now to think up a name..."Texas Rose" sounds catchy.;)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm...this is making me hungry! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, of course, I had to have tacos for lunch so I got my fix today!!:)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...