Wednesday, March 3, 2010

St. Joseph Altar Fest 2010


I'm so excited about this wonderful opportunity over at Evann's site. You can click on the button in my sidebar that will link you over to the Virtual St. Joseph Altar website for more details. I've always loved the St. Joseph Altars that I've found on YouTube or just scanning e-files over the internet. The shaped breads and all the decorations not to mention the fact it all goes to charity and to feed the poor is just truly amazing. There are many ideas for doing an in-home St. Joseph Altar. I think I'll try to make some shaped breads with the kids. I think they'll love that!

Anyhoo, go check it out...this is sure to be a fun fest for St. Joseph!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...