Thursday, March 11, 2010

Small Successes vol. 2



It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.

---1---

I finally finished the cookies for the baptism on Sunday! This won't be Nick's baptism, but our new godson's, David Augustine's, baptism. Here's a little peek! Of course, I can never wait to the end so the carriage cookies don't have their flower wheels on in this pic. But, they do now, and they look so adorable!
--2--
I was able to make it to Joanne Fabric & Crafts last night to pick up the fabric for Molly's Easter dress. I wanted to make dresses for all the girls but decided to have the older girls wear their black and white dresses with fuschia ribbons for Easter. I'll make Molly's and Jane's dresses to match. Here's the pattern for Molly's dress which I cut out of white cotton fabric that has black butterflies on it. I'll use fuschia ribbon on the arms and waist for the contrast. Sew fun!!
--3--
All the kids are alive, I've eaten all my meals, and the baby is fast asleep! Hee hee!
See more Saturday Successes at Faith & Family Live.

6 comments:

  1. Um, you are AMAZING!!!! Simply amazing....your week sounds incredible.

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound like awfully big successes to be labeled "small"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...