Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Successes Vol. 2


I'm not looking at a To-Do List today either! Instead, I will rejoice in what I have the privilege to do for myself and my family.:)

1:30PM


  • Slept in

  • Made pancakes for the fam. & ate my breakfast (waffles w/blueberries!)

  • showered & got dressed!

  • nursed Nick 5 times

  • cleaned a bathroom

  • mopped 2 bathrooms and the kids rooms (they have wood floors, but I still wet mop them so they have a clean smell to them;)

  • wrapped baby gift for baptism tomorrow

  • ate lunch with fam. (I put a frozen pork roast with fresh carrots in the crockpot last night & it worked! Lunch today was a snap!)
Check back for more updates & go see more Saturday Successes over at Michelle's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...