Sunday, March 14, 2010

Laetare "Rose" Sunday


For our Rose Sunday we had a wonderful privilege...a baptism! Daddy & I are the proud godparents of a beautiful new child of God. Is there a better way to celebrate Laetare Sunday than to welcome in a new member of the Church? We are so honored to share in the spiritual life of David Augustine. He is a cutie pie, about twice as big as our Nick, and the spitting image of one of his older brothers. More pics to come. Meanwhile, here is a cute pic Daddy snapped of the girls' feet as they waited for the baptism to begin. Note the hot pink ribbons! That's Molly's dress on the left...I finished it pretty late last night, but I'm glad I was able to "git'er done." I'll have to take a better pic of the dress to post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...