Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Craft Basket Wednesday, vol. 2

It's a blessing to be home with Baby Nick and the rest of the crew.  He's doing much better so I'm back to trying to finish up a few school things with the kids and sewing up Jane's Easter dress.  I should be finished with this some time tonight since it's pretty easy to put together.  Here's a pic of what I'm doing. 


I need to shorten that zipper, and I'm still going with the black, white, and fuschia color scheme for all of the girls.  I still have no idea what Gabe's wearing for Easter.  I'll have to put that together quickly on Saturday!  Well, I've got to get back to work.

See more fun crafts over at Amy's!

4 comments:

  1. They are going to be so cute! I love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amy! I can't wait to finish sewing...and then start another project.:) As if I don't have enough in all of my "baskets!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dresses!

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog =) Of course I remember you! It's fun to be connected again!

    A blessed Triduum to you and your family! Hopefully you won't have to spend too much of it in the cry room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Sarah! So glad you remember me...it's been a while. We'll be doing split shits for the triduum this year.:( Paul will go with the older kids tonight...we'll have a quiet little seder meal at home before they go. Tomorrow I will try to sneak away from the baby with the older kids for the 3PM service. Hopefully, we'll all get to stations tomorrow night as one last hurrah for Lent 2010...then one of us will surely be in the cry room!;) Blessings to you during this triduum & Happy Easter!:)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...