Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I love this Little Flower!


Nick is so cute...of course, I'm biased.:) But he is filling out nicely, and did very well with his newborn check up yesterday. It's just been a week of surprises around here. The kids are doing well keeping up with their work, Paul & my sister have been super troopers around here with chores and food, AND!!!...I'm getting a new bed! That's right! It gets delivered on Thursday, God willing. Now to find some discount bedding online.:) It's all good!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens! Your new little flower is too much. Thank you for sharing this adorable picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I thought you might like this one.:)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...