Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cead Mile Failte


Happy St. Patrick's Day and 100,000 Welcomes to all who visit here! I'm totally not Irish, BUT my favorite color is green, I have a sister named, Nora, my husband is 1/4 Irish, English, and Scotch, and I love U2! I also had fun making these shamrock cookies and icing them with green icing. The piping practice is always good for me! Sadly, my corned beef burger recipe from the Costco connections magazine will have to wait until next year. We have way too many leftovers from baby meals so I couldn't justify making yet another special meal for tonight. BTW...before I forget, you can go here to check out how to say, "100000 Welcomes!" Cool, huh?

1 comment:

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...