Thursday, February 4, 2010

Winter Blahs & Cookies


I wasn't sure what to post for today, but this beautiful entry seems to sum it all up. Especially, with the winter blahs and feeling a bit overwhelmed by the inevitable birth of this little one...at this point, again, it is the fear of the known that overwhelms me...I really need some fresh perspective. I'm glad there are others out there who are doing this beautiful dance of motherhood with just as many little "flowers" or more! It's beautiful to be one among many.


On the domestic front, I baked cookies with the boys this evening. These cookies are severely overdue! I baked a double batch just because with this many kids and one chocoholic husband, one batch simply will not do. Even though I don't get to eat any, I love to bake...It's very therapeutic, and the house smells great!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...