Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feast of St. Blaise


We surprisingly headed out to Mass this morning to have our throats blessed for the Feast of St. Blaise. The kids were very cooperative...I actually get surprised when they want to postpone breakfast to get to Mass first!:) Gabe was a bit apprehensive at getting his throat blessed and only decided to let the deacon bless his throat after he saw all his siblings have their throats blessed and survive unscathed! Here's a beautiful coloring picture that I'll think I'll print for the kids and have them color this afternoon. It's been quite the day for art: Miss Marianne - the art teacher - came today, Lucas and Molly worked on their lapbooks this afternoon, and now coloring. I'm terrible these days at forward thinking so I guess I'll just name today "ch" Day for Phonics since we're having "chili" and "cheesebread" for dinner! I love how God just works those things out!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thanks for keeping up the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...